[Distutils] Buildout can't talk to PyPI any more?

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed May 29 15:16:49 CEST 2013

Op 29-05-13 15:01, Donald Stufft schreef:
> I believe this should be fixed now. I ensured Vary: Accept-Encoding was
> called even when responses were gzipped.
>
> I also purged the cache so bad entries should be gone. IF you have any
> more issues after this email please tell me.

Looks fine here now.  I downloaded several packages ten times with curl
and it all went fine.

Well, I got a timeout trying to get distribute, but that was only one
out of ten tries.  Besides, the CDN should help there anyway.

Thanks a lot!

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl