[Distutils] Setuptools 0.7 final available for download

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Jun 4 23:13:31 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:25 AM, Dariusz Suchojad <dsuch at zato.io> wrote:
> But for now, given that you said you'd like not to interfere with previous
> releases, could you please upload 0.6c12dev-r88846 back to
> http://peak.telecommunity.com/snapshots/ or other places where it can be
> usually found?

The snapshots are generated automatically from SVN and are not kept
around: old ones are automatically deleted.  So, even if I were to
check out and old version and build it, it wouldn't stay up for very
long.

I wouldn't recommend pinning a specific version like that except via
reference to an svn URL.