[Distutils] entry points PEP

Monty Taylor monty.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 00:22:39 CEST 2013

Yeah. Not moving to zc.buildout for anything. I believe it will be a better
option to just write by-hand scripts that get installed that just do:

from nova.rootwrap import cmd

return cmd.main(sys.argv)

or something. Basically, a tiny boiler-plate script that does the same
thing as a console_scripts entry point thing without loading the module in
question via pkg_resources.