[Distutils] buildout 2.0.0b1 released

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Jan 22 11:05:27 CET 2013

On 21-01-13 13:31, Jim Fulton wrote:
> If problems aren't discovered first, I plan to make the final release
> next weekend.

I've also tested it with one of my big buildouts. I was especially
anxious whether http://pypi.python.org/pypi/osc.recipe.sysegg would
work, which we use to grab the system postgres/matplotlib/whatever packages.

Hurray:

Installing sysegg.
sysegg: Using /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages for psycopg2
sysegg: Using /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7 for matplotlib
sysegg: Using /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages for pyproj

Works like a charm, I'd say.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/