[Distutils] pypa-dev mailing list

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 22:08:45 CEST 2013

not sure about gmane naming, but my first reaction w/o knowing much would
be like this:

pip/virtualenv user list
http://groups.google.com/group/python-virtualenv  ->
 gmane.comp.python.virtualenv

pypa-dev list
http://groups.google.com/group/pypa-dev  ->  gmane.comp.python.pypa.dev

as for whether "pypa", or python in general, should have a generic
packaging user list, that's come up, but no consensus as of yet, so no
changes so far.
(btw, the ideas that have been tossed around:  "packaging-user",
"pypa-user")

so, I'm not sure about mapping "python-virtualenv" to "pypa.user" at the
moment like you suggested.

Marcus