[Distutils] [Python Wiki] Update of "CheeseShopDev" by RichardJones

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:01:51 CEST 2013

At last its done. Very nice to see it. Kudos to all people involved in
migrating bug tracker, code repository, lobbying the decision, merging the
points of contacts and making actual change. I expect more people to pop up
to help with PyPI development now. Too bad we don't have statistics to
prove unconvinced that these actions will actually work this way.

--
anatoly t.