[Distutils] accept the wheel PEPs 425, 426, 427

martin at v.loewis.de martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Oct 18 19:37:11 CEST 2012

Zitat von Daniel Holth <dholth at gmail.com>:

> Let me know what I need to do to get it accepted, if anything needs to
> be added or revised, or, preferably, that it is awesome and you want
> to use it ASAP.

As a first step, you need to find a PEP czar - somebody willing to rule
on the PEP.

Actually, this is the second step - at this point, you should ask for comments
from the community on as many channels as you consider relevant. Many
people might
only now look at this for the very first time. You then need to
incorporate all
points you receive, even the ones you disagree with (e.g. by listing them
in a discussion section, explaining why you chose to differ).

Regards,
Martin