[Distutils] Generating two Debian packages with stdeb

Edward Ekelund edward.ekelund at axis.com
Wed Nov 21 11:03:45 CET 2012

I have modified the debian/control file to produce two .debs. I have no
idea, however, how to correctly use override_dh_autobuild in
debian/rules to put files in the appropriate sub directories. My
google-fu seems weak, and I haven't been able to find an answer on the
internet either.

Could you provide a simple example for how I should do it?

Thanks,
Eddie