[Distutils] Request: new zc.buildout release

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Thu Jul 12 15:51:16 CEST 2012

On Jul 12, 2012, at 15:40 , Jim Fulton wrote:
> I'm working on buildout 2:
>
>  https://github.com/buildout/buildout
>
>  (I've gotten blocked a bit dealing with Python 3.3. I should
>   probably set that aside and get 2a3 out sooner.)

Ah, I merged a fix I made on trunk into the svn '2' branch, but I now guess that it won't make it to your git repository. Perhaps the '2' branch should be nixed from SVN and replaced with a 'moved to github' sign?

> And don't have time for buildout 1.

Can we just release it as is then? Who with access on pypi can do this?

--
Martijn Pieters
www.zopatista.com