[Distutils] Does buildout have a way to issue its version of sys.path?

kiorky kiorky at cryptelium.net
Sat May 8 16:20:10 CEST 2010

with minitage.recipe.scripts, you can generate a '.env' file, then when you
source it put the appropriate 'PYTHONPATH' in the current environment.

see:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/minitage.recipe.scripts/1.53#generating-an-envrionment-file

I use it mainly for vim with that plugin:
http://hg.cryptelium.net/hg/system/config/vim/file/6e74640f22b9/ftplugin/python/autotagsgen.vim