[Distutils] [buildout] buildout 1.5 sometime ever please?

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Fri Jul 9 09:06:34 CEST 2010

Le 08/07/10 17:58, Gary Poster a écrit :
> My apologies.
>
> There is a branch that addresses all reported issues (as reported here and in Launchpad) except one: svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zc.buildout/branches/gary-betafix/ (or browse in http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/branches/gary-betafix/).

I have an opened branch with small fix to zc.recipe.egg.

http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/branches/gotcha-scripts-warning/

It adds a warning when a script name passed in 'scripts' argument of
easy_install.scripts is not defined in egg entry points.

Is it ok to merge it into gary-betafix so that it gets included in next
release ?

<snip>

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be