[Distutils] Problem with "custom" version nosetests

Gora Khargosh gora.khargosh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:35:11 CET 2010

Greetings,

I'm trying to get nosetests to run doctests within my source tree, but I get
this instead.

$ nosetests --with-doctest
Usage: This is a custom version of the zc.buildout nosetests script.  It is
intended to meet a temporary need if you encounter problems with the
zc.buildout 1.5 release.

nosetests: error: no such option: --with-doctest

Can someone tell me why nose would be "replaced" with a custom version
and how do I get nosetests to run properly by removing this custom version?

Thank you. =)

Cheers.
--
Gora Khargosh — गोरा ख़रग़ोश