[Distutils] Last call for distribute 0.6.2

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:21:09 CEST 2009

2009/9/25 Alex Grönholm <alex.gronholm at nextday.fi>:
> We are now ready to release 0.6.2. If you feel that there is a critical bug
> we should fix before this, this is your last chance.

I've updated the nightlies if you want to give it a shot.

> Python 2.3 compatibility was restored in the latest changeset, so feel free
> to test that too.

Lennart, (or the people that were involved in that, I can't recall the
full list)

Would you mind adding if you have time a small section on "how to use
Distribute in Py3k"
in README.txt ?

Which woud be a very short summary, pointing to the crucial parts of
docs/python3.txt

Tarek

Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org | オープンソースはすごい!