[Distutils] [buildout] zc.recipe.cmmi and Windows

Thomas Lotze tl at gocept.com
Wed Sep 2 07:22:03 CEST 2009

I wonder whether zc.recipe.cmmi is meant to be usable and testable in a
Windows environment. While the changelog says a Windows-related bug was
fixed last year, the tests don't succeed on the Windows box I tried today
due to file-system path handling which is being done in a non-portable and
Unix-specific way both in code and tests, and has been for a long time.
Can someone enlighten me as to what it is that I seem to have missed?
Thank you.

Viele Grüße,
Thomas

Thomas Lotze · tl at gocept.com