[Distutils] Distribute support added in zc.buildout

kiorky kiorky at cryptelium.net
Sat Oct 24 07:43:26 CEST 2009

Encolpe Degoute a écrit :
> Tarek Ziadé a écrit :
>
> distribution-tool = nothing|setuptools|distribute|pipeau

Although i can maybe make my way with distribute even if it can break backward
compatibility somehow, I strongly dislike pip too. Moreover, if it's a forced
choice.

And even if it is for "future years", in a "very long time", all that it says it
that we will have breakages. How that sounds like regressions for me.
How about extra_requirements?
how about buildout? More over, when you see that the only recipe useful has some
strange things like:
env.update({
	'LDFLAGS': '-I%s' % include_dir,
})