[Distutils] Fork mess

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:48:40 CEST 2009

2009/7/19 P.J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com>:
> Already, just this bit where strangers on the internet discuss how I should
> spend my spare time for their benefit is making the whole idea less fun.  If
> people want to tell me how I should spend my time, they can pay me.
>  (Otherwise, they can ask nicely, instead of lecturing.)

I don't know if this was also aimed at me or not, but if, i would
point out that my intention was to ask, or maybe rather beg, nicely.
:)

What you *should* do is after all whatever you feel is most likely to
improve your well being.

Again, should you choose to build this by yourself, that is in no way a problem.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64