[Distutils] GUI for Python package Management

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jan 31 01:16:27 CET 2009

David Lyon <david.lyon at preisshare.net> writes:

> Here is a screenshot of what I have done so far...

Please *do not* send binary attachments, or *any* large attachment,
unsolicited to a mailing list.

Especially not if you're sending *antoher* copy to me personally.

Instead, pop it on a free hosting site and give us a URL; then we can
decide whether and when the file arrives at our computer.

--
 \          “All good things are cheap; all bad are very dear.” —Henry |
  `\                                                     David Thoreau |