[Distutils] Some suggested patches

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:32:14 CET 2009

When trying to port setuptools, I found some things I think are bugs,
missing library reorganisation fixes more specifically.

Firstly, there are a lot of things missing from the urllib fixer, most
significantly all the split* methods. Secondly, htmlentitydefs has
moved, and this doesn't seem to be handled.

Am I correct that these are bugs, or should something else be done? A
suggested patch is included, although I haven't made any tests for it,
I wanted to check here first.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64