[Distutils] Problem with buildout and zc.recipe.cmmi

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:52:41 CET 2009

On Dec 12, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:

> That would be a good timing to continue then ;)

The work I did is in the distutils-buildbot branch "smoke_with_mirrors".

Basically, what I did was set up a configuration file that contained the packages we were going to install, what versions they are to be installed on.

What still needs to be sone is to iterate through that configuration, doing the actual install/run test suite.

Could you take a quick look and see if you agree with the approach I took?

Thanks,