[Distutils] setuptools/buildout: why only one index server configurable

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Nov 26 08:22:59 CET 2008

Hi there,

in buildout I can define only one alternative index server using 'index
= http://pypi.zopyx.com'. Now we are in the situation where we are
running two internal index servers (one for our own internal packages
and one PyPI mirror). Is there some reason for this limitation? I assume
this is a limitation/feature coming from setuptools?

Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK