[Distutils] Anybody to commit trivial fix?

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:56:46 CET 2008

Alright, it make sense to fix it at least for the 2.6 series,

I have added a unit test with your change in the ticket, and it seems
to fix the bug on my platform (Mac OS X)

Can you check on your platform that this test brakes when the fix is
not done ? and passes when the fix is done ?

Thanks
Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org