[Distutils] Windows installer, setuptools and distritools

henk-jan ebbers hjebbers at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:03:29 CEST 2007

So:
either a user uses the executable-windows-installer (with
postinstallation script, but dependencies are not resolved),
or a user uses easy_install <egg> (without postinstallation script, but
dependencies are resolved)

Is it possible to place something like 'easy_install <dependecies>' in
the postinstallation script?

best regards, Henk-Jan