[Distutils] build subcommand order

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Mar 25 16:10:24 EST 2004

Dan Schult wrote:
> Thanks for the help---
> I put in the cmdclass only {build: my_build}
> since I don't have a my_build_py.
> It works great!
>
> Still it seems that everyone using Swig to
> create packages will either have to run
> setup twice, or put this code in.

Hmm, doesn't the existing SWIG support already add the Python
module ?

I know that SWIG support is very limited in distutils, but
I would be surprised if it is that limited :-)

(I'll have to deal with distutils + SWIG in the near future too.)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 25 2004)