[Distutils] Distutils at the PyCon 2004 sprints

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Wed Mar 17 18:06:51 EST 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 05:57 pm, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
 > Fred, do you think we should go ahead and move setuptools to
 > cvs.zope.org?

Yes, we can resolve this now.  (This was the next email I needed to write
today anyway. ;)  Please check this in to cvs.zope.org as
Packages/setuptools/.  My preferred arrangement is to create a directory of
that name, and add the package and any README.txt, setup.py, and such at that
layer (see Packages/zpkgtools/ for an example of what I mean).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation