[Distutils] Get Discounted OEM Software from Online Store from Hooper's SoftShop

Cliff Bermudez OMZJOFH at operamail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:10:44 EDT 2004

The words printed here are concepts. You must go through the experiences.
When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives.
Sometimes I need what only you can provide, your absence.
'Tis God gives skill, but not without men's hand: He could not make Antonio Stradivarius's violins without Antonio.
A short absence is the safest.
A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.
I know I have the ability to do so much more than just stand in front of the camera the rest of my life.
The dog is the god of frolic.
The fellow who does things that count, doesn't usually stop to count them.
Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
A sub-clerk in the post-office is the equal of a conqueror if consciousness is common to them.
All who consult on doubtful matters, should be void of hatred, friendship, anger, and pity.