[Distutils] Re: Possible problem with --record.

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Wed Jul 28 08:36:13 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 12:02 am, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
 > Ugh, the problem isn't in distutils.  I'm trying to build an RPM of Zope
 > 3's TAL, that Fred handed off.  It looks like the bug is in
 > Support/zpkgsetup/install_lib.py at line 43:

Yeah, this looks like one problem, and this one's squarely on my shoulders.
Fixing this alone isn't sufficient for me to build RPMs, though, so there are
other problems.  It's not clear that it's distutils fault, though; it could
be more bugs in my code.

I'll try to look at this again very soon.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>