[Distutils] more entries in pth files

Lars Bruno Hansen lhansen@fysik.dtu.dk
Mon Apr 7 16:41:01 2003

dear all

Is it possible to add more lines to the pth files generated
using distutils setup?
I am using the extra_path argument to setup to collect a
a subtree of python modules under one entry in site-packages,
however for one of the modules in the subtree I want to have
direct access. This we have done before by creating the
pth file manually containing two lines. I have not been able
to find a way to do this using distutils.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated

with best regards
Lars

--
Lars Bruno Hansen,
CAMP, Dept. of Physics, Building 307, DTU, DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark