[Distutils] Proposed bdist_dumb fix

Andrew MacIntyre Andrew.MacIntyre@aba.gov.au
Thu Nov 21 18:25:01 2002

I recall someone (MAL?) not wanting the default changed.  I think
I prefer the --relative approach.

Is your revised patch accessible somewhere?  I'd like check it out on
OS/2 when I get home.

Andrew MacIntyre                  \ E-mail: andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au
Planning & Licensing Branch        \ Tel:   +61 2 6256 2812
Australian Broadcasting Authority   \ Fax:  +61 2 6253 3277
-> "These thoughts are mine alone!" <----------------------------------