[Distutils] Looking for packages to test on the Mac

Mike Fletcher mfletch@tpresence.com
Fri Nov 17 11:00:02 2000

For a likely-to-fail one, PyOpenGL 1.5.6a2 at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5988  (it's likely to
fail since there was an entire branch of code dedicated to the Mac that
hasn't been touched since 1.5.5 (Rene ported us to distutils between 1.5.5
and 1.5.6)).

Enjoy,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Jansen [mailto:jack@oratrix.nl]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 9:03 AM
To: distutils-sig@python.org
Subject: [Distutils] Looking for packages to test on the Mac

Can someone point me to a disutils-based packages that I can try to install
with my new Mac distutils code? I'm now so far that I can install various
toy
packages and one serious one (Numeric), but I'd like to get a few more test
points...
Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig
++++