[Distutils] New bdist_wininst

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:39:27 -0400

On 25 August 2000, Thomas Heller said:
> This is a new release of the distutils windows installer.
> The known bug (bogus error message when an empty file is
> extracted) is fixed.

Great!  Just checked it all in.  Please "cvs update" and make sure I got
everything.  I'll also be putting out a new code snapshot in a couple of
minutes.

> Greg, the zip-file contains complete files, not diffs.

It also contained a bunch of other cruft -- (empty) CVS directories,
and bits and pieces of the Distutils source tree.  Please be careful to
just include your code -- misc/* and distutils/command/bdist_wininst.py.
Thanks...

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - just another /P(erl|ython)/ hacker          gward@python.net