[Distutils] ANNOUNCE: Distutils 0.1.2 released

Michel Sanner sanner@scripps.edu
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:02:04 -0800

Greg,

Your doing an excellent job ! don't worry about G Stein's comment ... he is not
ALWAYS right ! and IMHO, I do not think that this word of caution in you mail
was worth posting a message !

-Michel