[DCPIGgies] One year Contract assignment for a position In Washington DC!

Lisa Vella LVella at addisonsearch.com
Mon Mar 16 15:12:42 CET 2009

I have a one year contract position available in DC for a well know client!

This position is someone who has solid Python and Django programming skills!

I do apologize for the short job description, but we are working directly with the CTO of the company and job descriptions are usually very vague the higher up in the food chain!

Please send me your resume and a good time to speak!!

Thank you,

Lisa Vella-Alvarado
Strategic Corporate Solutions,
An Addison Search Company