[DCPIGgies] OT - political

Ed Stanbury esedstanbury08 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:10:06 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to reach politically active people who work in technology-related
jobs, and in the STEM fields generally. If you are aware of issues
surrounding employment and the employer visa programs, or if you are merely
curious, please investigate further! I have posted to a diary on DailyKos.
You may want to look through the information available there.

 tech-ed.dailykos.com/

 Here's the first diary entry. It may be a good starting point:

 http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/11/20/111927/07/310/663793

 If you are on facebook, here's a link to our group:

 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503913440#/group.php?gid=48413636052

 At the Bright Future Jobs website, http://brightfuturejobs.com you can join
up and, while you're there, send Senator Grassley an email of appreciation.

Ed Stanbury
tech ed