[DB-SIG] Adding Connection.autocommit as standard extension to DB-API 2.0 (PEP 249)

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Nov 16 13:05:52 EST 2022

On 16.11.2022 15:35, Marc-Andre Lemburg wrote:
> FYI: I've created a PR with these changes...
>
> https://github.com/python/peps/pull/2887

Erlend reviewed the PR and I have merged it now. It should be online
on the PEP website in a bit.

Thank you everyone for your input and help.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Nov 16 2022)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/