[DB-SIG] asyncio support

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:43:38 CET 2013

I think having definition about what method returns Future is good.

For example:

con = yield from pymysql.connect_async(...)  # connection may cause
cur = con.cursor()  # cursor creation should done without asyncio
yield from cur.execute("...")  # execute may use asyncio
row = yield from cur.fetchone()  # fetch also uses asyncio

for row in cur:  # raises NotImplementedError