[DB-SIG] Use of context managers with DB API 2

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:15:41 CET 2012

I've been scratching my head over this question, too.  Someone (Christoph?)
please craft for us a little sample program, as small as possible, showing
how this ought to look in practice.

It ought to be obvious (see PEP 20 aphorism 13) but I am in need of a Dutch
person (see PEP 20 aphorism 14) to point it out to me.

I will happily implement a sample of the right-looking solution into a fork
of adodbapi (which is in pure Python and can talk to a LOT of different
databases) to kick it around for testing.
--
Vernon Cole