[DB-SIG] Help on ImportError:DLL load failed ...

Sumant Kuchipudi sumant.kuchipudi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:24:42 CET 2010

Hi,

I was struggling with an error "ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified
procedure could not be found." when I call import cx_Oracle module. I'm
using Python 2.6 and for Oracle 11g, I've installed cx_Oracle 5.0.2 (also
tried 5.0.1 and 5.0). I tried in google for help but no use, I found your
question in mailing list forum, I think you definitely found the solution
and expecting you the person will give my solution.

Please reply me with the solution.

Sumant