[DB-SIG] Oracle API

mike.guice@rbc.com mike.guice at rbc.com
Mon May 9 14:20:46 CEST 2005

Thanks

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Miroslav Siket [mailto:miroslav.siket at gmail.com]
Sent:	Monday, May 09, 2005 3:33 AM
To:	Guice, Mike (Liberty)
Cc:	andy47 at halfcooked.com; shday at yahoo.com; db-sig at python.org
Subject:	Re: [DB-SIG] Oracle API

You can download Oracle Instant client with minimal set of required
libraries needed for either cx_Oracle od DCOracle2 to work. You can
download them directly from the Oracle web site. They have the rpms
ready...

Miro

On 5/5/05, mike.guice at rbc.com <mike.guice at rbc.com> wrote:
> Thanks all for your advice. Python is a really useful (down and dirty) language but is of course, still evolving.
>
> Mike

Miroslav Siket                            CERN, IT/FIO, CH-1211, Suisse
e-mail:Miroslav.Siket at cern.ch    Web: http://cern.ch/mirsi
phone: +41 22 76 73068              fax: +41 22 76 77155