[DB-SIG] pypg pure Python db driver for Postgresql

Randall Smith randall at tnr.cc
Tue Jul 12 15:15:27 CEST 2005

I see you are working with the PyGreSQL group and seem to have much more
experience than I do in database driver development so maybe I should be
helping you.  I'm interested in working with you on a pure Python driver.

The majority of the work I've done is on learning and implementing the
PG protocol.  I have not done much in the area of sockets, but it sounds
like you have.

Is there an existing project where this could be applied or does it
warrant its own project?  I have a few sourceforge projects going and
could start up a new one for this.

Randall