[DB-SIG] Table Oriented Programming

Ahmad Salman Khan askh140 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 07:57:27 EDT 2004

Dear Sir,
i am working on Table Oriented Programming(TOP).We are trying to implement TOP features in C #(C sharp).
Have you any idea that how can we implement TOP in C #.
If not C#  then have you implemented it in any other language.If the answer is YES then how?
Finally , there is very limited material available about TOP on internet.I can find infornation only at the following web site.
http://www.geocities.com/tablizer/top.htm

Please tell me that if there is any other web site which provides solid information about TOP.

Thanks.

Salman