[DB-SIG] Top Quality Software at the Lowest Possible Pri.ce from Sheridan's SoftShop

Cecelia Bennett bdcqntoikdblvl at geeklife.com
Mon Jul 5 02:46:00 CEST 2004

I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved.
I love being in therapy. It's just constantly fulfilling for me.
To most men experience is like the stern lights of a ship, which illuminate only the track it has passed.
The real death of America will come when everyone is alike.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
You cannot be a hero without being a coward.
One must think like a hero to behave like a merely decent human being.
To sentence a man of true genius, to the drudgery of a school is to put a racehorse on a treadmill.
A fly may sting a stately horse and make him wince but one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still.
Accuracy is to a newspaper what virtue is to a lady, but a newspaper can always print a retraction.
I want to do a musical movie. Like Evita, but with good music.
And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
Ability hits the mark where presumption overshoots and diffidence falls short.