[DB-SIG] Re: [EuroPython] Python and Database

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Oct 13 09:17:25 EDT 2003

This is a great question, but you are in the wrong place.  We are planning
the European Python conference here, to be held the second week of
June in Gothenburg, Sweden.  I would like to invite you, and hope you
have a very good time.

In the meantime, there is a place for questions like yours, which
I cannot answer, the db-sig at python.org  I have forwarded your mail there.
I have also forwarded it to Duncan Grisby, duncan at grisby.org because
unless I misunderstood a talk he gave at Python-UK he has already
done something similar to what you want to do.

Now I will stop being helpful, but do come to EuroPython!

Laura Creighton