[DB-SIG] Problem with exception classes

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Apr 17 20:39:40 EDT 2003

Previously M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> FWIW, mxODBC is exposing the exception
> objects on the connection objects as well and it also provides
> a .connection attribute on cursors, so passing around cursors
> still let's you use exception handling.

Good point; at the moment I am not working with large data sets and
not passing cursors around, so I didn't think of adding something
to a cursor instange. But if you do pass cursors around you need to
be able to get the exception types from the cursor as well.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>           http://www.wiggy.net/
A random hacker