[DB-SIG] gadfly

Aaron Watters aaron@reportlab.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:49:38 -0500

"""

I sent an email to Aaron (on his ifu.net address) on the 6th of November
last year. So far I have not received a response.

I'm getting no response from http://www.chordate.com either (as mentioned on
c.l.p. last week) even though whois says that the dns registration is valid
until the 28th of September 2003.

I think we can safely say that the only reason gadfly is still looking like
it is alive are the nails attaching it to the perch.

Regards,
Andy
 From the desk of Andrew J Todd esq.

"""

It works better to use pins for insects.  ;)

chordate.com was a complimentary hosting that looks like they decided to
kill --
and I stopped reading arw@ifu.net a long time ago -- about 100 spams a day
and virtually no real mail.

Ok.  I will try in a month or so to get gadfly reinvigorated (at least
so it doesn't
issue warnings about obsolete modules) and to get chordate.com back some
how.

Right now I'm pretty busy making sure the government gets paid this year :(.

   -- Aaron Watters