[DB-SIG] Oracle ODBC

Bob Gailer ramrom@earthling.net
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:43:01 -0600

--=====================_44112670==_.ALT

I am programming in Python (via IDLE and PythonWin) on a Win NT4 box,
accessing Oracle 8i database on Solaris 2.8 via Oracle's ODBC driver.

I am having good success running pl/sql through this interface; what I'd
like to do is to get a value back from the pl/sql into Python. Any ideas?

Bob Gailer
mailto:ramrom@earthling.net
303 442 2625

and PythonWin) on a Win NT4 box, accessing Oracle 8i database on Solaris
2.8 via Oracle's ODBC driver.<br><br>
I am having good success running pl/sql through this interface; what I'd
like to do is to get a value back from the pl/sql into Python. Any
ideas?<br><br>
Bob Gailer<br>
303 442 2625<br>