[DB-SIG] [ANNOUNCE] DB-API 2.0 module for Microsoft ADO

William Dode wilk@flibuste.net
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:15:05 +0200

Le Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:47:45 -0400 (EDT)
Kevin Jacobs <jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com> écrivait:

> Since there seems to be some interest, I have released our toy DB-API
> 2.0 driver for Microsoft ADO.  It is mostly functional, though only
> lightly tested.  The only major thing missing is the ability to bind
> parameters, which should not be too hard to add -- most of the code is
> already there. Yes, I know it is slow, though that has more to do with
> ADO than our driver.
fine ! you find a way that is not so slow (i was using movenext and
not getrows...)
i had to make some little corrections to make works with odbc, i'll send
you somes patchs next time i'll reboot on windows...

thanks