Re[2]: [DB-SIG] Looking for python compliant NXDs

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen@trema.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:32:50 +0100 (CET)

You might also want to check out MetaKit, http://www.equi4.com/metakit/.
>From its blurb: "MetaKit fills the gap between flat-file, relational,
object-oriented, and tree-structured databases, supporting relational
 joins, serialization, nested structures, and instant schema evolution."

Not sure how well it will scale to your purposes though.

-Harri