[DB-SIG] PoPy Large Object Query

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:29:24 +0200

hey guys, calm down, please. do you want to win a prize for the
first s**t flame on the db-sig mailing list? i hate doing that
on a _public_ mailing list, but lets put things in
the right perspective:

	1/ popy was developed by thierry and eric with some help
	   from michele (design) and me (packaging)

	2/ the copyright on popy belongs to thierry and eric (even
	   if they were working for mixadlive during the development)

	3/ psycopg *is* popy redesigned and its enginering derives
	   *even* (but not only) from discussions to which thierry
	   and eric partecipated.

this is the whole story. now, please, paolo and thierry, stop it.

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered thierry@nekhem.com's letter: