[DB-SIG] Ann: pSQL.py (manipulation of SQL dbs through python objects)

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:38:48 -0400

On 11 Oct 2001 at 19:35, Andy Dustman wrote:

> On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 19:21, Fionn Behrens wrote:
> > Ian Bicking's announcement of SQLbuilder.py on the webware-discuss
> > mailing list a few days ago (very recommandable, btw; it includes a
> > number of great ideas) reminded me of the fact that I have something
> > slightly similiar on disk for quite some time now. I managed to motivate
> > myself to write a readme and prop up a web page for anyone who might be
> > interested.
> >
> > You can find it at:     http://rtfm.n3.net/software/psql/
>
> Also see http://dustman/net/andy/python/SQLDict

I've been using a modified SQLDict in a big project for over a year. It works well for  us.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements