[DB-SIG] additional database module

brian zimmer bzimmer@ziclix.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:54:55 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01BFF60D.9F6EA6E0

Hello,

Sorry to post to the whole group, but since I am not sure who maintains the
Python Database Modules listing I am posting my request here.  I would like
to have a link added to the list for zxJDBC, my JPython DB API 2.0 compliant
database module.  JDBC provides a bridge for ODBC, so you can use the module
from JPython/Java and still have access to the same ODBC drivers currently
being used as well as, of course, using native JDBC drivers.  I have also
added a number of extensions to come as close as possible to duplicating the
additional functionality of mxODBC so as to allow seamless use of both
Python platforms.  It can be found at http://ziclix.com/zxjdbc.

thanks,

brian

brian zimmer